In Q4 we launched 3 different Drive-to-Store campaigns to support our commercial initiatives.
- September 2019: USA (2 New York Stores, Dallas and Washington) to support the September Promotion. Result: 1,8MLN impressions (people who saw our banners)
- October 2019: USA (2 New York Stores) to empower the Warehouse Sale. Total impressions: 511k
- September 2019: London Store to help the visibility around the Design Festival. Total impressions: almost 260k. Searches on Google Maps: our presence on Google Maps is very visible and we invested more during that time. 77.455 people found our store as one of the first result after writing “Brompton”.
- Reach: Estimated number of the potential customer it is possible to reach
- Impression: When a digital content renders on a user’s screen
- View: Each time a user visits a web page
- KPI: Key Performance Indicator is a measurable value that demonstrates how effectively a company is achieving key business objectives
- Touchpoint: Can be defined as any way a consumer can interact with a business (physical store, online store, Instagram, FB, a website…)
- Brand awareness: is a marketing term that describes the degree of consumer recognition of a product by its name
- Drive to Store: it is a paid digital activity that attracts a define target to phisically visit a point of sale. The channels involved are Google Ads, Instagram and Facebook.